What will you do when drugs are no longer available? How will you take care of your children when you don’t have medications to bring down fevers or infant formula when you are unable to breast feed? Good health should be accessible to all, however we find that many are struggling to pay for healthcare and many who are fortunate to have healthcare, will be placed on drugs that will cause other symptoms (side effects), necessitate increasing dosages for effectiveness (tolerance), and will not allow them to function without them (dependence or addiction). The Bible states that “The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it”. This means that when God gives blessings, they bring no harmful side effects, risks of dependence, or tolerance. Within the membership, we will show you the elements of the health program that the Bible provides for all.
Benefits of Membership
1. You’ll find a safe place for a community of fellow truth seekers.
2. Science and the Bible—Dr. Diane Burnett clears the confusion about various health topics as shown in the Bible and through science.
3. A huge discount off the Autoimmune Recovery Plan, the online course that gives you the basics of how to use a therapeutic plant based way of eating to heal the gut and get your health back.
4. Antiviral Protocol 101. The herbs, superfoods, healing drinks, and therapies–you will learn when and how to use the antiviral protocol for acute and chronic situations.
Some may ask why we would have a membership if we are wanting to help people and there are a number of reasons. The first reason is a very practical one, which is that we support a number of people with this ministry and need to continue to be sustainable. The second reason is that most people do not value things that they do not have to invest anything for. The small amount that we charge of $5 a month is a fee that is small enough that most can afford and yet allows them to put some skin into the game. You will value the knowledge you gain the more you invest in it. We hope that a large number of people will join, share, and help this ministry to grow. Together we can help others to be prepared for the future and to have hope no matter what comes their way.
Are you struggling with your health? Whether you have a diagnosis or your doctors have still not been able to know exactly what your problem is, we believe that whether you have, cancer, autoimmune disease, osteoporosis, or allergies, there are some things that EVERYONE would benefit from. That is to DECREASE SOURCES of INFLAMMATION and IMPROVE NUTRIENT AVAILABILITY.
The question is how best to go about doing this? We teach people how to eat in a way that will soothe the intestinal lining, feed and repopulate your good microbiome, and get those enterocytes working again. We do this largely without expensive supplements or devices, and all with education about how to eat and live according to how you were DESIGNED to FUNCTION.
Some important decisions you can make to change your health
- Remove meat and dairy products from the diet. These foods, even fish and chicken, are a key source of diet-induced inflammation from toxins such as lipopolysaccharides and from saturated fats and continued use of these foods will cause there to be a constant source of inflammation in the body.
- Eat plant-based foods which have been grown, preferably without harmful chemicals, in nutrient rich soil. One of the most important decisions we can make is to choose to eat plant-based.
- GMO foods are not to be eaten, nor foods that have been sprayed with glyphosate. Genetically modified foods are foods that have been modified and which glyphosate has been used in the cultivation of. Glyphosate is an herbicide used almost ubiquitously, so it is important to purchase from distribution centers that support farms that don’t use glyphosate and to grow as much of your own food as possible.
- Avoid purchasing processed foods in cans/boxes. Harmful chemicals can leach from the plastics and are added to the foods to improve shelf-life. These chemicals have an effect on your health. We teach people to make their own plant-based milk and breads, and when they preserve to use glass rather than tins.
- Eat a balanced diet, not eating all of one type of food or another. We believe in eating a good variety of foods, although not too much variety at any one meal!
- When trying to heal, avoid eating grains and nuts, until your symptoms resolve. We teach you to eat using pseudograins and seeds instead of the grains and nuts you may be used to.
- Soak/Sprout your grains, legumes, seeds, nuts. Do this consistently. When you eat foods that have not been prepared this way it can cause inflammation and set back your healing for days, if not weeks.
- For best health it is good to eat fruits at one meal and vegetables at another.
- Include significant periods of rest between meals to allow the digestive system to rest. We don’t believe in eating 6 meals a day to stabilize your blood sugar. We teach you how to improve your food quality, combinations, and habits to stabilize your blood sugar instead.
- Be consistent. Some people want to celebrate their improvement in health with “cheat days”, not realizing that one inflammatory meal can set your health back for days, weeks, or even months. We teach people to enjoy the new diet and the new taste buds that develop, that appreciate what good health tastes like!
- The majority of the immune system is in the gut. This means that the more anti-inflammatory the food is and the easier it is to digest, the less energy your body expends in digestion, the more energy it expends on improving immunity, decreasing inflammation, and as a result—improved symptoms!
If you would like recipes for healing the gut and getting your health back, click HERE to purchase the Autoimmune Plant Based Cookbook.
NOTE: People should be able to purchase the cookbook here on the WFL website rather than it going to the WM website. We don’t know when Davie will have time to update this website.
If you are interested in more hands-on information on these simple, yet life changing lifestyle changes, click HERE to learn more about the Autoimmune Recovery Plan, an online course that is designed to guide you through the recipes, therapies, and mindset needed to recover your health.
Learn more about the Autoimmune Recovery Plan HERE.
Practice the Laws of Health (This should be a button under Health Needs)
What the acronym WHOLENESS stand for:
W—Water intake. Drinking purified, filtered water is one of the easiest ways to improve your health. Drinking enough water has been found to improve risk of heart attack and stroke, improve joint pain, and improve organ function. Drink water first thing in the morning and throughout the day, and not at meals so you don’t dilute hydrochloric acid. Unpurified water may contain fluoride, chlorine, and residues of pharmaceutical drugs, so make sure you invest in water purification. A rule of thumb: divide your weight in pounds in half, and drink that many ounces of water daily.
H—Poor Habits, like smoking, drinking alcohol and coffee, and irregular hours of resting and eating are very easy ways to dysregulate the clock genes that all of our cells have and to cause disease. It is important to have regularity in your daily activities (regular times to eat, sleep, and work) and to make a habit of avoiding addictive substances. HOW to go about doing this is just as important as LEARNING the information that you need to make the right changes. We can help!
O—Oxygen. This law of health is so important on so many levels—yet so neglected. We can’t tell you how many of our clients and patients are unaware of their poor oxygenation at night, whether it is from heavy snoring or actual apneic events—both are bad for health. It puts you in sympathetic mode for your body to feel like you are about to die many times a night and you will never be truly healthy. There are things that you can do to improve your oxygenation at night and you should explore these options! Also, we are all indoors way too much. It is important to get outside for fresh air on a daily basis. Practice having good posture and good breathing practices to fully expand your lungs. Just learning how to breath properly has helped many people recover from serious health conditions!
L—Love. Examine your relationship with yourself, with God, and with others. Consider how you handle stress and if you struggle with bitterness, resentment, or fear. Do you have any traumatic events in your life that still cause you to react with raw emotions? If unaddressed, these unhealed wounds will continue to cause symptoms, whether you are aware of it or not. Autoimmune disease and cancers have been linked to emotional wounds in our lives. Emotional wounds can be healed!
E—Environment. Do you have mold in your home? Have you been paying attention to the ingredients in your cleaning supplies or even your cosmetics? How about your food? Toxins, molds, and heavy metals have an even more powerful impact on chronic disease than nutrition. Let’s learn what they are and learn how to mitigate their sources of entry into your life!
N—Nutrition. Food is such an important subject for us to consider. Did you know that there are diets that can significantly increase your risk of developing serious life threatening infections and diets that can decrease that risk? Perhaps it is not just the nutrients that these foods have that one should consider, but also the inflammation that these foods may cause or relieve, since inflammation is at the root of all of our chronic disease.
Today many people are not only sensitive to known toxins and poisons, some are sensitive to foods that we would think of as being “healthy”. Whether you have digestive issues or chronic disease without any digestive symptoms, you may have leaky gut and food sensitivities, which can manifest very differently for different people. Learn more about how to eat to heal the gut and optimize your immune system in our online program, The Autoimmune Recovery Plan. Whether it is rheumatoid, lupus, eczema, kidney failure, ALS, myasthenia gravis, multiple sclerosis, psoriasis, arthritis, or cancer that you are suffering from, this plan can help calm down the inflammatory process and give your immune system what it needs to help you find health again. Click here and join the hundreds of people who are getting their lives back by learning how they were designed to best function!
E—Exercise. We all know that exercise helps us lose weight and look great, but did you know that something as simple as getting 30 minutes of exercise a day can help decrease risk of dementia, macular degeneration, and a host of other diseases? If you’re in a bad mood, taking just a ten-minute walk can drive those blues away and bring back a smile. Not moving is just as bad for your health as smoking cigarettes, as far as risk of shortening your life is concerned. So let’s get out there and move that body!
S—Sleep. A law of health that most of us ignore, chronic lack of sleep is something that many adults are suffering from. Isn’t it ironic that the one thing that you need to do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for, is something so difficult to do? That is human nature for you—it is hard for us to let go, relax, and sleep. And once we do get into bed, problems like insomnia, sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome, and GERD, just to name a few, cause us to have poor sleep quality. These are multifaceted problems and there is no one medication that can help with the complexity of the issue. BUT, making lifestyle and dietary changes will treat the problem with a multifaceted approach. We can help!
Click here to learn more information about our membership.
S—Sunshine. Sunshine is something that is rather controversial today. Most people will not get into the sun without layers of sunblock slathered all over themselves. Is this truly the best option for us? Were humans truly meant to avoid the sun? Is it possible that this sun avoidance may actually be causing you more harm than good? Learn more information about this and other topics in our membership!